Emulator Problem: Sega Model 2 Emulator Requirements

The Monkey Man

My IQ = my shoe size
Okay, so I'm constructing a MAME cabinet, and am trying to get some Model 2 games on it, like Daytona USA, Sonic the Fighters and House of the Dead.

Unfortunately, the Model 2 emulator doesn't work.

I've tried it on my main computer and it works fine, and I copied the roms and files to the arcade via a USB memory stick, but when I run it on the arcade system, it "experiences a problem and needs to close".

Not sure about the specs yet, but the graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce MX 4000. It's kinda goofy, because it loads N64 games, but no M2...

So, I'm just wondering what the requirements are to run Sega Model 2 games on your PC. Thanks!

~ The Monkey Man

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Okay, so I'm constructing a MAME cabinet, and am trying to get some Model 2 games on it, like Daytona USA, Sonic the Fighters and House of the Dead.

Unfortunately, the Model 2 emulator doesn't work.

I've tried it on my main computer and it works fine, and I copied the roms and files to the arcade via a USB memory stick, but when I run it on the arcade system, it "experiences a problem and needs to close".

Not sure about the specs yet, but the graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce MX 4000. It's kinda goofy, because it loads N64 games, but no M2...

So, I'm just wondering what the requirements are to run Sega Model 2 games on your PC. Thanks!

~ The Monkey Man

Model 2 requires a graphics card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0. Your MX4000 is about 5 years too old for that.