Help with Config or Iso Please. (Newb Trouble)

Rokuke Osuni

Black Mage
Well I followed the EpsxE Sticky but it didnt help....I have it configured like it says and It wont run FFIX ISO I was wondering if I needed All the Disc ISOs or if there was a problem cause it says FFIX Disc1.BIN Please if It's the emu Help or if It's just that I'm stupid and need all the Discs tell me and I'll try that, Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Solis

hello Rokuke Osuni,

Are you hitting Run -iso then selecting the final fantasy 9.bin? What error is it displaying exactly?

Rokuke Osuni

Black Mage
Sorry for the delayed reply It says *Error Loading [plugins/cpka.dll] then shuts down

Solis

Check your epsxe plugins folder for the cpka.dll and remove it, then see if it works.

Last edited:

Rokuke Osuni

Black Mage
There was no such file,there was however a file called Remove.me I removed "Him" and still it doesn't work....any other ideas as to whats wrong?

Solis

well you can either try to google for the cpka.dll,download it and place it in the epsxe folder or try a different emulator. I have epsxe i don't remember it requiring cpka.dll but it might be need by a certain plugin i would suggest you only have the necessary plugins. I would remove any unnecessary plugins. This is what i have.

peopssoft gpu v.1.17
cdr xeven
cdr mooby's image driver 2.8.
eternal spu 1.41

This set up works for me, but if it does not work for you you can try pSX v1.11 (needs no plugins).

Last edited: