PS2 Emulation, WHO had done it sucsessfully?????

Strunway

AlphaStrunway
Who has done the PS2 sucessfully??? And HOW???

I have tried PCSX2, nSCX2 and guess what Yeah! thats right they dont work!

I have a PS2 which is kinda broke. I have a Bios and I have a few games and demos.

Why the hell does a demo not work!!!! please tell?

I have emulated N64, Dreamcast, PS1, Megadrive, SNES, Neogeo . and a few more BUT by jesus, I cannot load any PS2 game.!! WHY!

A couple of my mates have done this 2-3 years ago and moved on!

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
Ahh you noob. (sorry is if it seems harsh.) There is no way you can sucessfully run a full ps2 emulator. There aren't any emulators out there for a ps2 aswell. :)

Shaharyar!!

i have tried pcsx2 it runs atleast every commercial games
i have tried blood rayne 2,smackdown vs raw,smck vs raw 2006.
but the problem is its too slow only 8 frames per sec,
it needs a high dualcore processor

mhl12

Dangerousd777

Dangerous D's Detector
i have tried pcsx2 it runs atleast every commercial games
i have tried blood rayne 2,smackdown vs raw,smck vs raw 2006.
but the problem is its too slow only 8 frames per sec,
it needs a high dualcore processor

Emulation is a very CPU Intensive task. Even for crappy graphics.
For this it might work slightly for a fast Dual Core processor or better, 2 GB of ram, and a very fast video card. Plus those are the only games? You should check their compatibility list, some are slow, some are playable but only in the game not the menus in them. Plus the emulators need more developing, 1964 and Project 64 still are getting updated for better compatibility. It will take a few more years for PS2 Emulation, It has a while to go

gguild303

In your nightmare
Emulation is a very CPU Intensive task. Even for crappy graphics.
For this it might work slightly for a fast Dual Core processor or better, 2 GB of ram, and a very fast video card. Plus those are the only games? You should check their compatibility list, some are slow, some are playable but only in the game not the menus in them. Plus the emulators need more developing, 1964 and Project 64 still are getting updated for better compatibility. It will take a few more years for PS2 Emulation, It has a while to go
But pcsx2 is not successful in emulation, c2d is needed for decent speed. For now, just purchase a ps2:p and the games your running are way too powerful you need @ powerful CPU and GPU for those games:( but hopefully quad core support will be released. for pcsx2 emulation talk, just go to ngemu and the official pcsx2 forums

Last edited: