Burn games

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Hello. I have downloaded a game. Now I want to burn it. How do I do that. Can I use a program like daemon tools to open the ISO files? And then just copy them to the CD? xD

Can someone explane good and give some usefull tools?

mhl12

Nero should be able to do it. Use the burn ISO selection. But i personally recommend Alcohol 120%

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Ok thanks will try that:)

And another thing. Is it possible to download files on Rapidshare without waiting between them? I have to wait 109 minutes between all and I have 5 files I need to download. That would take almost 9 hours. And I don't want to wait that long. So is it possible to download files without waitning and without paying?

mhl12

every exploit to bypass the rapidshare dl limit has pretty much been fixed. The only way is to buy a premium account which some people say it's worth it.

Betal

Hollaback Girl
Ok I got the game in bin and cue files now. But how exactly do I burn it to a cd with alcohol? I don't want to ruin the cd so I need to know exactly:).

Jale

Open Alcohol, load the bin or cue (I don't remember which one, I think the bin one), insert a blank CD-ROM/RW and start burning. Easier than peeling an orange.

Crazy!

Road Runner!
I'm gonna start burning games and stuff soon too! Thanks for that well brief explanation..haha:p

Vanilla Gorilla

when i try to burn the bin file It doesn't record any sound. I must be doing something wrong when I set up alcohol120. any suggestions?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Ok thanks will try that:)

And another thing. Is it possible to download files on Rapidshare without waiting between them? I have to wait 109 minutes between all and I have 5 files I need to download. That would take almost 9 hours. And I don't want to wait that long. So is it possible to download files without waitning and without paying?

If they are .com links then you could disconnect from the internet then reconnect, then the download limit is reset to zero. Ive done this many times, but this trick doesnt work on .de links.