i am new to this!!

tremonti132

ok i downloaded nulldc because i want to play sonic for dreamcast. i boot up the program and it says that the bios couldn't be found. so ! I heard about the bios and how u need them for the sotware. I got a file that was named dc bios bin. or something.. so where do i put these at and how o i apply the bios?? and does any one have them already?? and then how do i go abou the rest of this process. like getting the game?

some one pleez help!
it would rock !!

Saucerful

Avid Fan
The BIOS and game ROM files are both protected under copyright law and as such are technically illegal to distribute. We're not allowed to provide you with them nor tell you where to get them. Please read the forum rules first.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
You need to rename it to dc_boot.bin and stick it in the 'data' folder inside your nullDC folder. Also bear in mind that any disc images need to be in a compatible format. Check out the nullDC forum for more information.
Controller plug-in support is non-existent at the mo with only Keyboard supported so use something like Joy2Key if you want to use a gamepad.

Other than that, for an emu thats in its initial Beta it looks very promising indeed. With better joypad and disc plug-ins it should be a real winner.

Last edited: