Help with VBA...

Aerosoldier

I just wanna know how can i make the games run faster coz it runs quite slow(60%/20fps when sound off playing pk emerald)
I have a Celeron 1.7ghz, 384RAM and a ATI Radeon 9250 wich is more than enough to run the games, so can you help me with the config please?

Last edited:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
It's strange that runs so slow, but a emulator that runs at full speed even at a 600Mhz computer more than 350 games i have ,should do wonderful things with your system. I am talking about No$Gba which i accidentally downloaded at school just to try out with my friends. Guess what it played all the games we download at 100% with sound perfectly.We didn't try many games just a few so i thought pure casuality, and i came home to get more games with a CD to try to school just to see how would this emu play them. Well it played all the games i got 350 100%,with sound perfectly emulated and even at maximized window. Then i thought wow it's great and i changed from VBA to No$gba and i am happy i 've done it cause VBA at my PC 1.6Ghz plays some games at 68% (Castlevania circle of the moon) and some other at more than 100%(Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance) but now the No$gba plays all my games at 100% ,even at maximized windows while VBA speed drops significantly when you play at a maximized window. I said it all,you try out and you will see the difference which i hadn't noticed for 1 year or more i believe, but now i am very happy with this new emu.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well , i didn't know it cause i have not that rom PK, but anyway good luck with your VBA ;)

InuYasha_PCA

The Dog Demon
You can increase the speed by doing this things:
-OPTIONS>>FRAME SKIP>>9
-OPTIONS>>DISABLE MMX
-OPTIONS>>EMULATOR>>SPEED UP TOGGLE
-OPTIONS>>PRIORITY>>HIGHEST
Thats all