Need video drivers for Pcsx2

SAOverclocker

I need video drivers for Pcsx2...the only one that works is ZeroGS, but it tells me that I need version 2 when I load the Tekken 4 CD...anyone know where I can get a good driver?

mhl12

you mean plugins.. everything should come with the pcsx2 installer.

also know that pcsx2 is far from completion. Many games are too slow or cannot go ingame without crashing.

SAOverclocker

Yes, I mean plugins...pcsx2 referred to them as drivers so I did the same.
I can understand that it may not run as it's expected to, but still, I like to experiment...once ps2 emulation has been perfected (or as close to perfection as possible), which probably won't happen until way after the ps3 is released, it'll be nice to play & borrow games without having to buy the console...I used to have one...got in a bad situation & had to pawn it. :\

SAOverclocker

Well, my comp is alright...nothin fancy....my vid card may be what's lacking though...seeing as it's only a Radeon 9200SE, I can only run Pixelshader 1.4...it seems ZeroGS will only run with PS 2.0 or greater. Seeing as I can't afford a new vid card right now, PCSX2 might have to wait... :\

On the GSdx9 plugin, The only thing that's failing in the test is the Separate Alpha Blend...I really don't know what that is, so if anyone can tell me, and let me know now to fix it, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited: