PSP emulator help

T_06

I dled everything and have it all in the same root folder. I extracted the files and when I went to run the program it keeps giving me the error

"This application has failed to start because SLD.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Nothing I do seems to be working.. I even tried the "open with" option on the actual SDL and running it with the program but it still said it couldnt find it.

Anyone have any ideas?

kallion

Simple Man
Do you actually have the SLD.dll file? If you do mabey it's not in the right place. I can't help much but I know what this problem is like. There's only a few conclusions I can come to.

1. You do not have the SLD.dll file required
2. You do not have SLD.dll in the correct place the exe is looking for it
3. Beats me.

T_06

Hey thanks
Yes I did have the file downloaded and I had even moved in directly into the file that the program ran from instead of just the same root folder and it still wasnt working. I tried re-downloading it about 3 or 4 times then I just gave up.

yoman

the problem is very simple: the PSP emulator for pc is only proof of concept at this time, which means you can't play any comerciable iso! We are expecting soon the final functionable version of the emulator... hope...