An explanation on how to use a PS2 emulator for a newbie please

Scarlet

I downloaded the lastest version of the PS2 emulator. Now can someone lead me through set up and configuration step by step? I'm really confused...

I heard there's no emulator that works 100%, is that true?

Hanzo Hitokiri

I downloaded the lastest version of the PS2 emulator. Now can someone lead me through set up and configuration step by step? I'm really confused...

I heard there's no emulator that works 100%, is that true?

you have to get the plugins and the bios files

mhl12

Jale

The problem is that not even the top-of-line computer can play it at full speed. It's all about the code optimization.

praveen_2k6

hai this is praveen , i download ps2 software but didn't open the dvd ,its ask the two bin file who to downloads that one please try to send playstation2 emulator

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
praveen_2k6
hai this is praveen , i download ps2 software but didn't open the dvd ,its ask the two bin file who to downloads that one please try to send playstation2 emulator

Umm................. WHAT!?!?!

I think he is talking about downloading an illegal version of the BIOS, and that he doesn't know what to do with it???

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Well yeah i got that part about the Ps2 Softwear but.... WHAT ELSE IS HE TALKING ABOUT??!?!? I have tried reading this for like 45 minutes trying to help this poor poor kid but i just dont understand what he is asking... Maybe he wants someone to send him an emulator?? And/or how to burn a game into .BIN format to play off his comp. and not Drive i really have no idea....

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Yeh i know i tried to help him there too but he is just so hard to understand... I want to help this guy but i just dont comprehend....

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
What help man ?
PS2 emu is shit right now..