Probably a Stupid Question...

Zergyx

... but, for the ePSXe, do you have to insert a disk into the cd tray for a game to be played, or can you dl games and play through an internal folder? also, the games listed in delta, are they available to be played or are they just a list of games ready to be played if a disk is inserted? sorry if the answer is blatently obvious but im new at this, and i couldnt find out from the help topics.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
... but, for the ePSXe you have to insert a disk into the cd tray (RUN CD) for a game to be played, or you can dl games (.iso,.bin) and play through an internal folder (RUN ISO).

kallion

Simple Man
Yeah what cloud said.

I know I'm repeating what Vampyr said but...

Yeah. You can do both ISO or do what you said (Put the cd in the tray and play)

I do both when I need to crave my PSX hunger, which is low.

If I have the game, I tend to just use the cd because It saves a bit of space then keeping ISO's in my storage drive.
If I'm borrowing a game, I'm obliged to make an iso of it in case I need to play it again or something.

geddoe147

This is much stupider then his question... but dont think me a complete idiot, I've been using emulators for awhile just cant seem to figure out what, or where to either download the bios to play the games...so if some one could explain just that part I'd be satisfied. Thank you.