Parasite Eve

Eurasian

I obtained the Parasite eve ISO and I am having problems running it. When I boot the ISO it reaches the main menu. From there I am unable to start new game as none of the buttons apart from enter work... and with the cursor stuck on "continue" there isn't much I think I can do. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way around it?

Thanks in advance.

Also, I got Vandal hearts ISO but it is in MDS format. Is there a way for me to convert it into a standard readable format such as .bin or .cue? because it seems the file won't run directly. Thanks again.

Xiedo

Never heard of that PE problem. Check the game pad config or try other emus.

Don't know if .mds can be converted but you can just run it off a virtual drive with Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% etc.

oaklandcalibuds

Mount the mds file on a virtual drive with alcohol 120. Then open up your psx emu and go to Config>CDROM and when the window pops up click on configure. Then just click on the drive that you mounted the mds file on and then just click run cdrom.

I dunno about the parasite eve problem it might just be the game.

mhl12

you dont need to do that. You can play directly from the iso file.

Eurasian,

you said that you obtained an iso file. IRC, PE has more than one disk. Are you sure you're starting with disk one?

Skwire

I obtained the Parasite eve ISO and I am having problems running it. When I boot the ISO it reaches the main menu. From there I am unable to start new game as none of the buttons apart from enter work... and with the cursor stuck on "continue" there isn't much I think I can do. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way around it?

Thanks in advance.

Also, I got Vandal hearts ISO but it is in MDS format. Is there a way for me to convert it into a standard readable format such as .bin or .cue? because it seems the file won't run directly. Thanks again.

I'm having a similar problem, all the buttons work except for the up & down button on the d-pad or analog stick