loading the game !urgent!

masune

hi i recently downloaded ff9, but i cant seem to get it working i looked all over using google.

i downloaded mdf file and i manage to convert them to iso. i have all the plugins i tryed all of them and it didint work. i have the pddf and subdisk.

can any1 tell me what i can do? i have epsxe 1.5

i dont know what to do with the patch file or the subdisk.

yes i am using PAL version

i am getting blank screen but once a page came up showing me cheats and whne i continue it shows me black screen

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

masune

i did what u said it still didnt work and the patch seems to be a cheat program. can u tell me how to use subchannel? i have them but i dont know what to do ty

*****problem solved******
i used holigan and they where a cheat patch which lets you do anything
i am using adrffix

Last edited:

hagbard

The FFIX patches are intented for PAL versions only, and only needed on either of these situations:

A - You want to play the original pressed FFIX CDs on a PC emulator, using the autopatch capability of ePSXe.

B - You're gonna play FFIX burnt CD backups on a real PSX. You need to apply the correct patches before burning of course

If that'sthe case, rename the patches as each disk executable file, and place them on the ePSXe patches sub folder. For example, mount FFIX disc one image files with Daemon Tools, and look for a file named "SLUS_1.234", for example, then rename the patch of that disc (ppf) to exactly match the executable on the image.

To know if a game it's NTSC-U (USA, Canada), NTSC-J (Japan) or PAL (Europe) version, first mount the image. On the root folder from the DT virtual drive you should find a file named like this:

SCES_#.### or SLES_#.### (replace each # for the corresponding number) : Your game it's PAL
SCUS_#.### or SLUS_#.### : NTSC-U
SLPS_#.### , SLPM_#.### anything else : NTSC-J

Last edited: