UT2003! PLEASE HELP!!

minfingr

Hi. I know this doesn't really belong here, but Atari's website sucks. Their forums ban my email when I try to register, and the whole tech support and help section just bumps you to the Forums! The friggin manual doesn't even have a canadian or american Tech support email in it!! I just bought this used @ Eb games. It was an awesome game while it worked!

I have 2 BIG problems though...

1) Everytime I'm playing, online or not, My weapons change on their own. Even while firing. Like I've run outta ammo or something. It is extremely annoying when you go to shoot someone with a rocket and it switches to the sheild gun. there is nothing wrong with the mouse and keyboard. The mouse I am using right now doesn't have a wheel, but that wouldn't cause this. I really need help.

2) This is the biggy. Ok, when I installed it yesterday (for 1st time) it worked fine, played online etc.. This morning I go to start it up and It crashes and I get this message:

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2012 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache(TM) (8195)

Negative delta time!

History: UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Now I re-installed the game, and it was still doing it. I installed the patch and that worked for a few minutes, then it crashed again. I installed the latest driver for my graphics card (again) and that seemed to work for a few sessions, but then it happened again and keeps happening. sometimes 2 seconds into game, sometimes 2 minutes. It's always a random crash.

This is really frustrating, especially with atari's "eficient" customer service. I know this doesn't belong here, but I can't get any good help anywhere else. And you guys know what your doing when it comes to emulation, this can't be hard! PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you.

minfingr

I thought this would get my answer quicker. Someone might know something on this board that doesn't hang out on another. Sorry if it's that big a deal. I just need help!

mhl12

check your computer specs. Are you sure they are good enough to play the game?

Splize

Visiting an Emulation forum for such a problem is not a good idea. You should try googling your error and see what comes up.