Cant get any games to work on Wiisx (ps1 emulator).

wardy94

Hey first post. Pretty much joined to ask this but love retro games and im always using emulators so hoping to become a member of this community. Recently installed homebrew on my Wii and I have Snes,Nes,GBA,N64 and the sega emulators all working. When it comes to using WiiSX I cant get any games working. I have tried Worms Armageddon, Digimon world and crash bandicoot. Checked the compat. list and all are working on the emulator. What happens is when I try to load an iso from my SD (also tried with USB) it crashes back to the homebrew channel. Sometimes I can see the bottom of a message that says abort called. I have both SCPH1001.bin and SCPH1002.bin in my bios folder. My settings seem to be right im loading the bios from the SD card. I've selected boot through bios as yes. I just cant understand why its not working.

Any ideas anyone? sorry for the long read but it gives you a good description of the problem.

wardy94

Nobody got any suggestions? Someone on here must know its driving me crazy. Cant find anything on google

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Man, ive tried getting that blasted emulator to work, but I could never get it to work, and as far as I know, no one else has.