Emulator Problem: BIOS for Gen+

Mike2058

Hi I'm new on emulation and after sucessfully run and enjoy several emulators for old machines, I want to go a step further and begining to learn about BIOS, it's uses, etc. Just today I begin to explore trying to run X32 roms on Gen+ and obviously it asks for the proper BIOS. Can someone tell me where to find them and if BIOS serve another purpose than make an emulator simulate another machine? Thanks in advance!
By the way, I now that's not fair, but, how can I use Game Genie codes on Gen+? Do I need something else than the emulator, the rom and the code to use?

Mike.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Can someone tell me where to find them and if BIOS serve another purpose than make an emulator simulate another machine?
Does one well to read forum rules first.

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

A bios image is copyrighted. Thus you can not ask for it o this forum.

Leaving this thread open encase you have other questions in this topic.

Mike2058

No more questions, I read the forum rules, and also solved all troubles by myself. You can now delete the entire Thread.
Thanks.