Shining the Holy Ark

graychild

I'm trying to run this game on SSF, and it's on the SSF compatability list. nomatter what the settings, it comes up as an unsuitable disc. I'm using a US version, both .bin and an iso converted from that in mounted in virtualdrive, and I've been going through a long list of BIOS to no avail.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Thats odd, it works great for me! Have you perhaps tried downloading a different ISO? What mounting software are you using? You should be able to mount .bin without converting to ISO.

Last edited:

graychild

every download i seem to find is the same .zip of a bin and cue file. I'm using the program Virtual Clonedrive to mount.

Cainchild

I having the same problem too with this rom. Anyone know whats going on with it? The only emulator I can get to work on my PC right now it Yabause which has run every other game but this one since its in bin format.

Cainchild

Its in bin (and there's also a cue file too) format and yes I did find a program to mount bin files but the emulator I used won't recognize the file. Also converted it to an ISO and it still won't run the game. Its a shame I can't this game to work. It would have finally finished off the series for me plus it looked like the best game out of them all. Maybe someone can provide links to a rom file they know have worked for them in the past? Also would like any programs and settings needed to get this thing mounted or converted properly so it can be recognized.

Last edited: