• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fable

Urban Ninja
woot two votes already lol

MONKEY_NUTS

Why does it have to be Favourite noob, when it should be who would you like to be mauled by wild grizzly bears for being the most annoying in a very short amount of time.

F

froster1990

Ya, I would win that hands down, I'm experienced with limb ripping off alligators.

Jale

MONKEY_NUTS said:
Why does it have to be Favourite noob, when it should be who would you like to be mauled by wild grizzly bears for being the most annoying in a very short amount of time.
No, because I'd win easily and that's unfair for the others...

Last edited:
F

froster1990

Why not combine them and make it the "who's your favourite newb who you'd like to be mauled by wild grizzly bears for being the most annoying in a very short amount of time" Contest?

Jale

froster1990 said:
Why not combine them and make it the "who's your favourite newb who you'd like to be mauled by wild grizzly bears for being the most annoying in a very short amount of time" Contest?
I win then :)

F

froster1990

Dang, just when my team of scholar Mathmeticians where about to figure that out!!!

Fable

Urban Ninja
LOL GOOD ONE!

GIB- blood and guts; gore; stuff that pops out when you hit bodies too many time in Doom 3.

F

froster1990

ack!! JappSmash is winning!! The Horror!! :msn_pisse How can this be!!! Fable you were supposed to win!!! :fuckyou:

F

froster1990

I smell new account making and voting... :glare: Or people just think your a bigger noob!!! :D If I make a tiny pic of the cheat, can someone add it to the Smilies? actually I'll think i'll hotkey it myself.

Last edited:

Jale

froster1990 said:
I smell new account making and voting...
It's against the forum rules to create more than one account, so why I'd do such a thing?

froster1990 said:
Or people just think your a bigger noob!!!
Mmm... maybe...

froster1990 said:
If I make a tiny pic of the cheat, can someone add it to the Smilies? actually I'll think i'll hotkey it myself.
Pic? Cheat? What cheat? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.