NO$GBA Mic problem. Lost in Blue. Laptop Built-in mic.

Crazzity

I have tried to search for a solution but I have not found any. I recently got the Lost in Blue rom, and now I'm stuck at the moment you need to blow to make fire. I have been wishing for this game ever since it came out but I have not found it in my country, and now I don't got my DS left anymore.

My mic works fine otherwise. I have a HP Probook 4520s Windows 7 and a built-in webcam and mic.
Isn't there a way to do it without blowing? I've heard it can be done with Audacity but for the latest version the Stereo/Mono Mix thing isn't enabled of what I understood.

Im using V 2.6 No$gba
Other games works fine, as long I don't need to use the mic.

Let the light shine upon you

Last edited:

montpics

Unfortunately you need a real mic to do it.

Try to use the frontend NO$Zoomer for no$gba which has mic function. Look for it through Google. (Don't think that would be a problem to find it) :)

jbone1337

nonono... just completely delete no$gba is sucks. i mean what kind of emulator do you need to download like 30addons just to make it WORK....

For DS, get desmume. Not only does it support using the built in mic, or if you have no mic, there is a way to setup a hotkey to just use like noise effects, that will work for blowing. may not work for something like the one lawyer game thing, but will work for this.