Dolphin assistance please!

Millenear

So my problem is when I try to run WWE day of reckoning 1 or 2 it will get to a loading screen and then just freeze. FPS will stop and it wont do anything.

I can go to create a superstar and see the previews to moves and such i just don't know how to get into an actual fight. I have ran other games with no problems so im just not sure whats going on with these in particular.

If anyone knows anything to help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks <3!
Mill.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

jalo0

Hello, I have a problem in starting Sonic Colors in Dolphin.

I have made it so far that I can see the game's banner etc in the dolphin emulator. BUT, when I doubleclick the banner it only opens a yellow window that doesnt lead to anything. The emulator version is Dolphin SVN R 4771 and the computer is winXP

I would really want to play that game, can anybody help?

jalo0

I have no idea about the game's playability...
Neither about the mouse emolation.
How is it possible to set up a wii-mote? I dont own anything else controllers than keyboard and mouse in my computer.

edit: Now I tried to start sonic 4 too. Still the same problem.
Above the yellow window it reads "SVN R4771:GL:FPS:32.0-VPS:30/60 (50%)"

I have set now to the wiimote settings to inactive

Last edited:

Jenova

I have also been having some trouble with Dolphin. I have been using visual boy advance and Project 64 for awhile now, but ISO's are completely new to me. I recently downloaded Dolphin and received an ISO for the game Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. long story short, it does not load correctly.
Being not much of a technologically Literate person, I just decided to fiddle with the different graphics plug-in's. my results:
1) when using the openGL plugin, i get an error saying that I don't have the correct openGL extension.
2) with Direct3D9 I get no video, some yellow letters on the top of the screen, and the sound for the game (once)
3) And finally, with the the software renderer i (seemingly) get it to work, but then a I get different types of operational code (opcode) errors.

I'm running 32-bit vista and dolphin rated the ISO as "playable". Is it my fault this is happening or is is the ISO corrupt. Just need a heading on which direction i should go with this.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well shoot us some specs on your rig, what cpu and video card do you have?
As always the FAQ for dolphin is helpful .
Q: I get a error saying some OpenGL extensions are not supported

A1: Your video card might not support them, check with http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/

It would not hurt to hunt down another iso but I dont think that is the issue, I think its your video card.

Jenova

Yep, Tried running the same Scenario on my Friends buffed out computer. I was a fool for thinking I could do this on my laptop...using almost purely RAM. Just goes to show how much I know. After a little, literally, research..it was my non-existent video card.

Didn't know a FAQ existed either, thanks for the Info.