Emulator Problem: Dolphin suddenly stopped working

geojenks

using Dolphin to run twilight princess on gamecube, I;m using build 6594 and Direct3D11,
everything's worked fine up untill now and I'm about 80% through the game.
But all of a sudden I cant load the game with JIT recompiler selected, the experimental one doesn't work at all and the only way i can get it to start properly is by using recompiler, but at 5fps its not really worth it.
I haven't changed any settings the only thing i tried to do was run Wind Waker, which wasn't working too well, although I'd played that once before and it had worked fine.
The Emulator starts the VM and says at the top (if ran in a window) VPS=15000 and Speed=25000% but fps=0.
All games work fine except Twilight Princess.
So its just a failure to start first frame, but i cant use frameskip or anything to try and jog it into working, it works with Direct3D9 so i'll make do for now, but I can't pause emulation or switch window. and the top left corner of the screen sketches.
On a normal emulator I would reinstall the plugins, but that's particularly hard to do on dolphin.
ANy suggestions or help would be much appreciated, thanks

If you were interested I'm enjoying twilight princess, but not a scratch on ocarina of time which was my only zelda untill recently.