Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

belmont

Might be the most stupid game I've never played.
The people who wrote the script don't know what the word "humour" means...
This joke with toads and monsters not remembering Luigi is totally stupid.

Ryshuyukin

I have the rom too, but it doesn't freeze for me. I think the game is rather amusing. Especially after you pick up the hammers.

hellfire2982

i had it, but it kinda sux... i got up to the point where u have to get the peace signs, but rite there everything went all scrooey with the game so i deleted it. oh well...

Jale

It's for Gameboy Advance, and yeah, it might sux, but I don't know until I play a lot with it.

Mario_and_Luigi_-_Superstar_Saga.png
Mario_and_Luigi_-_Superstar_Saga2.png
Mario_and_Luigi_-_Superstar_Saga3.PNG

I have the rom but it stops after you start the game 
Maybe a bad rom or old version of emulator.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
The game is cool ,nintendo never makes bad games.That's my opinion.

G

Gigashock

talking of marios, have you guys ever heard of a super mario 7 fo GAMEBOY COLOR. LOLOLOL. it's the most pirated thing i've ever seen. i bought it in a town fair(sorry if it's wrong written i'm portuguese) from a gipsy guy I guess and well it looks like a sonic the hedgehog or gods game converted into gbc with the main character as mario. he doesn't evolve to tall mario or star mario and he can hop on monsters and ride them. pretty silly, but it's a cool pirated game to play.

Jale

Hehe :D And what about Super Mario 14 for NES??? it's a Kung Fu Mario :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the same Jackie Chan game from NES with Mario in there.

iLLisioN

I just tried it out, not impressed. Talking about the old 80's super mario games, now those were great classics. I feel like playing them right now, lol :)