server not found

seether9111

ummmm i forget
Hello, havent been here in a while but always seemed to find help for my technical issues here so here goes.I recently moved and got a new ISP.I never had any problems at all with my old ISP finding web pages, clicking on links,etc.my old net speed was 1 MB.ok, so now I have this new ISP which is 5 MB(the new speed is actually great!)but now when I click a link, or open firefox the page sometimes doesnt open correctly(missing pictures, only has links, etc)or it wont open the page at all giving me a "cannot find the server at...error message.usually either hitting reload or closing firefox and reopening it, it will then load?I will post pics of my screen the next time it does it, this is really frustrating!I am guessing that some sort of proxy settings, DNS or something like that?Just seems like something is off a little bit?LOL sorry I am not very good at net connections and that sort of thing:( Any help would be greatly appreciated...where do u guys think I should start looking to try and resolve this issue???

Thanks in advance!!