Some emulator problems.

Bahamut ZERO

Dragon Lord
I don't get what's going on here.
I am trying to play Sonic Adventure 2.
I used 4 emulators to play this game.
When played with Nulldc1.0.3 (one that I got from this site), Chankast 0.25, and Nulldc 1.6 beta I get these graphic problems when I play the levels when colors just block the screen completely.
When played with Nulldc1.0.3 (I got this one from megaupload) I no longer have the graphic problems but the game is running at 7-10 fps. With all these emulators I have a problem where the voices are choppy and slow, not the background music (except with 2nd nulldc1.0.3,the whole thing is slowed down, including background music).
My computer specs are...
CPU: Pentium 4 1.6Ghz
RAM: 786 MB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce FX 5200.
I am told that my gpu is ok, and the cpu meets the requirements so what is going wrong? Please help me.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
More likely that your processor and Ram aren't up to it. a 1.6Ghz P4 and 768Mb of Ram is pretty borderline for running emulators of more modern systems like a Dreamcast. As you've been told your Graphics card should be fine though.

Bahamut ZERO

Dragon Lord
More likely that your processor and Ram aren't up to it. a 1.6Ghz P4 and 768Mb of Ram is pretty borderline for running emulators of more modern systems like a Dreamcast. As you've been told your Graphics card should be fine though.
I just did some researching and found out my problem WAS the video card. It seems that when playing with a Nvidia FX it's common to see a polygon was just blocking your view. This happens specifically in Sonic Adventure 2. But since my second nullDC played with no of those glitches, I will have to find a way to speed it up.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Not had a prob with Nvidia hardware and DC emulation. Your speed issues though are almost certainly due to your PC spec.