Shinobi Retsuden 2, Has anyone actually gotten it to work?

Hukibeast

Yeah, I've been having trouble and I have tried almost all the emulators out there. iDeaS, NeonDS, DeSmuME, and No$GBA. But none have been able to work, has anyone actually been able to get Shinobi Retsuden (NInja Destiny) 2 playable? If so please tell me where you got the rom, what emulator you used, andthe settings you ran the rom under.

Thank You.

spotanjo3

Please stop make other thread.. the administrator do not like that. You coud banned for it or warn for it. Be careful!

If it is not playble then wait for nexr release or play ds. People wont answer your question because it was already answered. OK ? :)

Last edited:

Hukibeast

Please stop make other thread.. the administrator do not like that.

If it is not playble then wait for nexr release or play ds. People wont answer your question because it was already answered. OK ? :)

Oh, but there is where you are wrong. The first thread asked how I could get it to work on No$GBA, this thread is asking if it is possible to get it to work on any emulator...

spotanjo3

Yeah, but you are not supposed to make a double threads because you can get banned for it. I go ahead and test and I found that no$gba 2.5c and 2.6a frozen.

iDeaS works but have some glitches however playable so please wait for next release version in the near future:

85681450pl6.png