1964 Frozen Windows Menus

Stingray

I installed 1964 yesterday and it worked without problem and then when I came back to it this morning it suddendly decided to stop working correctly.
Games will run fine but when running all the file, edit and ect-menus plus the minimize, restore and close buttons all become frozen and unclickable in the 1964 window. The only way to close the program is through the task manager.
I've tried playing around with settings and I've re-installed 1964 several times now and the problem still remains.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Try using project 64:) in my opinion it worked way better...

Stingray

I managed to fix it. The source of my trouble was that somehow the mouse input boxes had became ticked. Once unticked it worked fine.
Anyway, I have both P64 and 1964 on my computer. They're both pretty good but I only use the latter because I can't bind buttons to my joystick with P64 properly. It always selects the Joystick axis above anything else.

Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I've got that problem with one of my joysticks too... but with another one not... which are you using? I've got a thrustmaster which gives the problem and my PS3 controller wich works fine