Emulating NDS on No$GBA

realkilla789

hey i am in need of some help. i just figured out how to emulate nds on no$gba finally. first of all i want to know how to speed up No$GBA. im playing phantom hourglass and it stays at about 60-70%. second of all. how do i use nds2xgl. i downloaded it, extracted it to where i have no$gba. but when i try to open it, it just gives me a blank screen. how do i fix that? thank you.

Jale

1. NO$GBA is currently under development, so the only way you can improve speed is to have the fastest computer available. If you have set your emulator speed to "Auto", you'll notice it's a bit uncomfortable to play. Set speed to 50%. It will be slower (about half of real speed depending of your computer's power), but gameplay is more confortable. Currently, dual core CPUs are required to improve performance, and I mean currently because every new NO$GBA version released is optimized so even a single core Pentium 4 processor can play it.

2. It's better to not use third party stuff with NO$GBA since they affect the emulator's stability. Another alternative is to set 640x480 in compatibility mode (right click on NO$GBA's icon, click on Compatibility tab and check "Run in 640x480 screen resolution").

Last edited:

realkilla789

1. NO$GBA is currently under development, so the only way you can improve speed is to have the fastest computer available. If you have set your emulator speed to "Auto", you'll notice it's a bit uncomfortable to play. Set speed to 50%. It will be slower (about half of real speed depending of your computer's power), but gameplay is more confortable. Currently, dual core CPUs are required to improve performance, and I mean currently because every new NO$GBA version released is optimized so even a single core Pentium 4 processor can play it.

2. It's better to not use third party stuff with NO$GBA since they affect the emulator's stability. Another alternative is to set 640x480 in compatibility mode (right click on NO$GBA's icon, click on Compatibility tab and check "Run in 640x480 screen resolution").

yea the gameplay is much more comfortable now but the sound is horrible.