Hi everyone

Piree

I'm Piree and writing blogs about different kind of stuff, and started a blog about emulators. You'll find me here and answering questions if you need but you can also visit my blog and find out all the newest updates for Emulator and ROMs.
-- DELETED. Post on signature instead --

Greetz Piree

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Nice - comes in handy of checking in one place instead of visiting multiple places (official home sites), that is, and get all the info right there. Great site. ;)

I'm a writer myself, but haven't posted "electronically" of most of it, but a few docs...

BTW: "Welcome" - as I forgot to meantion. ;)

Piree

I'm trying to do my best keeping everything up to date but I don't know all the emulators and their homepages yet so if you find something I didn't post
email -- DELETED -- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jale

Welcome Piree. We don't like advertisements, so please, post your links on your signature like Desert Drifter did above. And don't post your email. That's what the profile is for.

Thanks.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
People make mistakes, though didn't worry about it on my own community, seems as if everyone eventually caught onto the "lingo", even though at first they posted in the wrong forums, personal links and e-mails on posts, and even off-post as they posted in the wrong topics. We all worked as a team in the end as each one of us had their own part of keeping a fun and great community as almost we all owned a part of it. This community seems to be one in a long time I have seen of everyone getting along as they seem to value each other's opinions as everyone has a different point of view, though sometimes we may disagree, but never nothing wrong with that. Guess this makes a great community filled with great people... ;)

By the way Piree - great site, will bookmark it. ;)