NO$GBA different emulator

haunter=best

Haunter = best pokemon
i was wondering, if i had a save file and the gba file, would i be able to play one game on NO$GBA to get so far, then move to a different NO$GBA?
and is the save files for NO$GBA .bak files? also, is it just me that pronounces it nos-gba?:p

spotanjo3

Maybe he is not experience. I don't have a problem with save. We should help him and he need to tell us what's wrong. :)

haunter=best

Haunter = best pokemon
Maybe he is not experience. I don't have a problem with save. We should help him and he need to tell us what's wrong. :)

lol its not that there is anything wrong, and yeah, im not actually experienced much, its just, i was playing pokemon sapphire on one NO$GBA, and that emulator stopped working for some reason, so i downloaded it again, but this time to a different folder on my computer, and when i tried to play sapphire i had to start right from the beginning. not that i was that far anyway :p
i was just wondering what the save files were called for NO$GBA, and if it was possible to start from where i was on the previous emulator. not really much of a problem now really, but the information would be hand just incase :p

and jale, i know its meant to be no-cash-gba, but for some reason i say it as nos-gba, and was just wonderin if anyone else said nos-gba instead of no-cash-gba :p