TURBO-GRAFX 16

HAYDEN76

The Man
just got this running and was wanting to know whats a good game to play or the best games for it:D
im using magic engine v1.00 to emulate, it works pretty good, is this the best or is there something better. opinion's please.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Magic Engine is probably still the best emulator for PCE/Turbo Grafx at the moment but obviously its not a free emulator.

Hot on its heels is Ootake which is currently the best free alternative.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
ME is my fav, I love that emu. try out some bonks adventure, ld school bust fun.

furrynick

Captain America
U really don't know of any good games to try for the Magic Engine? I'll give u my list yet again.

ROMS For PC Engine

1. Legendary Axe
2. Bomberman
3. Bomberman 93
4. Bomberman 94
5. Soldier Blade
6. Dungeon Explorer
7. Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
8. New Adventure Island
9. Bonk's Adventure
10. Bonk's Revenge
11. Bonk's 3
12. Neutopia
13. Neutopia 2
14. Ninja Gaiden -This version is very hard! I prefer the Nintendo version.. is way better. Plus the Turbo version is just not as good as the Nintendo version. But if ur a Ninja Gaiden Fan, check it out it has improve graphics and the music is deferent.

For the Turbo Grafx CD
1. Gates Of thunder
2. Dracula X Rondo Of Blood
3. Super Darius 2
4. Wonderboy 5
5. Super Air Zonk
6. R*Type Complete CD
7. Lords Of Thunder
8. Gradius 2
9. Super Raiden
10. Double Dragon 2 - The revenge - Nice game, The nintendo version, is still a little better. The turbo Grafx version has Improve Grafics and a little defrent in some areas.

If U don't Own The System U Should Try The (Magic Engine) Emulator it will Play Cd's And Rom's. I don't Care what any one say, The Magic Engine is the best Turbo Grafx 16 Emulator out there, period!

spotanjo3

For the Turbo Grafx CD

1. Dracula X Rondo Of Blood (It rocks!!!!!)

ROMS For PC Engine

1. Bonk's Adventure
2. Bonk's Revenge
3. Bonk's 3
4. Neutopia (Because I am big fan of Zelda... It is similar)
5. Neutopia 2 (Because I am big fan of Zelda.. It is similar)

Many games I dont liked... The above lists is only ones I like and I enjoyed them a lot, that's about it.