Visual Boy Advance

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Does anyone know if this emulator is ever going to get a update or is it dead forever. :)

Jale

As far as I know, the original developers stopped the emulator development, but they put another developer or group of developers in charge. No update since then; it's been like about 2 years since last update (1.8.0b3).

Last edited:

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
It'd be cool if they update visual boy. But visual boy is good right now so I wonder how they will improve it... <("<) (>")>

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Here is what VBA-M is all about.

Our goal is to improve upon VisualBoyAdvance by integrating the best features from the various builds floating around. Unfortunately work on the “official” project seems to have stalled. Independent developers have added excellent features to VBA, but seem to have done so individually. The source codes for many of these forks seem to be abandoned, outdated or missing altogether. We aim to preserve all of the hard work done by these developers to make the already great VisualBoyAdvance even better!

For more go to the VBA-M Project Homepage

mark12

I have made a tool that I want to you to check. It installs vba emulator in an easy way.

the download url is: VBA_EasySetup

Last edited: