Multiple Questions and Problems

galace

I enjoy the classics
Instead of spamming with 3 different threads Ill just do it in one post.

1. When I use EpsxE, the sound quality on FXs are terrible, but not the music but like in Xenogears, the bridge sounds like its farting. Is it the sound plugin or something else? This also happens in FF8, the sounds are wierd when the garden moves in water.

2. I don't know if it was just me or something but Vandal Hearts looks terrible on the computer compared to what it was when I played it on my PSX. The tiles look very pixely (word?) and stuff you could say its like that in some other games. Is it my Graphics Plugin? It took me forever to find a correctly working plugin. Is there a way to fix this or is it just me?

3. Finally, I got a Chrono Cross ISO and it works up till when you press New Game or whatever. It just freezes up, is this the ISO or my plugins? Because it does this to all the Chrono Cross ISO Ive gotten.

If someone can help me with 1 or all that would be greatly appreciated.

montpics

Instead of spamming with 3 different threads Ill just do it in one post.

1. When I use EpsxE, the sound quality on FXs are terrible, but not the music but like in Xenogears, the bridge sounds like its farting. Is it the sound plugin or something else? This also happens in FF8, the sounds are wierd when the garden moves in water.
Try with Eternal SPU plugin. Make a CD image and mount it with Daemon-Tools to improve the performance of the game.

2. I don't know if it was just me or something but Vandal Hearts looks terrible on the computer compared to what it was when I played it on my PSX. The tiles look very pixely (word?) and stuff you could say its like that in some other games. Is it my Graphics Plugin? It took me forever to find a correctly working plugin. Is there a way to fix this or is it just me?
Reminds me of one thread.

>CLICK HERE!<

3. Finally, I got a Chrono Cross ISO and it works up till when you press New Game or whatever. It just freezes up, is this the ISO or my plugins? Because it does this to all the Chrono Cross ISO Ive gotten.
Reminds me of another thread, again.

>CLICK HERE!<

Good luck! :)

galace

I enjoy the classics
Thank you, everything seems fine

Chrono Cross somehow crashed when I looked at the status screen, but I think thats fine.

galace

I enjoy the classics
I don't mean to double post but I can't find the edit button anywhere.

Anyways, Chrono Cross Crashes when I click the status screen, the screen freezes and the sound slurs.

Oh yes and when I use the Pete's D3D Graphics Plugin, and play Final Fantasy Tactics, everything is fine up until the map screen. There the screen is black except a white sploch, the battlearea dots, cursors, Little move guy, and menu. But when I move the map screen it goes to normal, but when I stop it goes back to black. The formation menu and stuff are fine, just the map screen. This also occurs with all Pete's Plugins.

Is there a way to fix this and keep the awesome looking graphics?

Last edited: