Dead Rising

Ryanfaescotland

I got a shot of a mates Xbox 360 and rented out this game on Tuesday. Sadly since he wanted it back on Wednesday for the Halo 3 release I had to return it and only got a day and a half of game play. But what a day and a half I had :D

I really enjoyed this game and I'm pretty sure it would have kept me amused for hours since I'm a bit of a zombie flick fan and I really would have liked to play the game through properly rather than just hacking and slashing my way through a barrage of the undead for several hours.

Anyone else here played it? What's your thoughts?

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
:/ i thought the opposite, i bought it but after a few hours i got so bored of doing the same old stuff. Clown was one of the most annoying person ever, though when you get loads of the mags you can make his chainsaw 27 times more powerful/faster/durable which then makes it sort of more fun when you go around with two chainsaws :my_rambo:

Last edited:

Ryanfaescotland

:/ i thought the opposite, i bought it but after a few hours i got so bored of doing the same old stuff. Clown was one of the most annoying person ever, though when you get loads of the mags you can make his chainsaw 27 times more powerful/faster/durable which then makes it sort of more fun when you go around with two chainsaws :my_rambo:

See I think because I knew I only had a couple of hours to play it then had to return it that helped to keep me loving it right through. I think I could still get a good bit of game play out of it, both messing about and doing missions. Infact I'd really like to play through the missions and try and master the game.

Since I don't have a Xbox I'm pretty much ignorant to what the game modding scene is like but how does it compare to the level of changes capable on the pc? Like GTA:SA has some unreal mods avalible on PC (nowt on the PS2 AFAIK) any ideas if such mods are possible for Dead Rising? Different weapons, graphics etc...

xplics

I do not know if it is just me or what but at first I loved this game but after like 3 hours worth of gameplay I just got bored out of my mind with it. If it had different gameplay styles and more variation in zombies I think that would have helped greatly. Here is hopeing that the sequel gets everything done better.