Download faster with accelerator for free at MEGAUPLOAD

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hi , after hanging around the net and trying to find how to break Megauplaod limit for a static IP (DynamicIP is veryeasy) i didn't find nothing.

But i found a way that will accelerate your downloads up to five time faster than the speed of MEGAUPLOAD (which sucks).
It's not very difficult but i am sure everyone at this forum can do this.
1 First www.google.com and search for a cracked version of IDM (Internet Download Manager 5.11) the cracked version should be a registered one.

2 If you have already installed a trial version of it from www.tonec.com then after you extract the cracked file first should click at the Registry Icon. After that click on the icon of IDM which is a green triangle. It will ask you to download some files for browser integration. Do so. After that you are ready to go, so go to the link of Megaupload and click on it when it says wait 45 seconds you should wait , and not click on the FREE link, instead you should only point your mouse to the FREE link and just enter that link to the ADD URL of IDM after that start your download and enjoy.

Note: This method doesn't work when you have exceed download limit, only when you are downloading for the first time of the day at megaupload.
Note2: Sometimes it can speedup your waiting time and you can download not after a very long time for example if megauplaod says wait 381 minutes ,you should try after 60 and sometimes IDM will bypass the limit.

For Rapidshare it's a little bit too long to explain and it doesn't always work but i will tell you one thing you can download even 2 files at the same time with this program,for example yesterday when my first part of rar file was at 70MB of download , i just try to download second rar file just to see what will have happened it worked man and with medium speed.

Hope you like this , cause it will make your life at Megaupload really easy,and so so easy at rapidshare.

RockY

L H D T P M
Yeah I used to have some trick I saw at some site… it was great but they managed to fix the little bug.

I usually get more speed by getting a free account with megaupload, and I also use Firefox for it, don't install that megaupload bar.... is evil, many people say it's spyware.

If you get a free account you can even play the slot game to win a premium membership, for 1 year, 2 months or 1 month.
Or you can just pay it with paypal.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
With the toolbar you get Premium Happy Hour. Between 9:00pm-3:00am you get all the premium benefits.Full download speed, multiple downloads and everything else. But i just use Torrents.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hey you can pm your megauplaod Username and password

I swear i will not change it.

If you can always.

You can resume your downloads with IDM so it's good for all especially for those who don't use firefox.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Hey you can pm your megauplaod Username and password

I swear i will not change it.

If you can always.

You can resume your downloads with IDM so it's good for all especially for those who don't use firefox.

If you are talking to me I do not have a premium account

RockY

L H D T P M
you can find a few free accounts if you are lucky.... surfing, I got one from certain site, but some spark guy changed the pass, now I have to find another, or just get some money to my paypal account.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I have tried so many sites even some which you just enter an URL and they give you usernames and passwords , but i haven't been lucky when i tried them.

Thanks anyway guys.