Is there a Playstation Controller To USB Driver that is Customisable

Dug

Hi

I have a playstation dualshock controller and it is connected to my USB port via an adaptor. The controller detects as a human interface device and is immediately able to be used on any computer. What the driver lacks though is options allowing redefinition of buttons, sensitivity of analogue devices and basic options to adjust the controller to suite your needs. What I am chasing is a driver set with some options, does anyone know where I should look to find em?

Doug

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Can you change it in games options settings, Controller configuration?

Dug

Hey Insane

Nope, it shows up there as a 4 axis, 16 button controller with a basic calibration for the analogue sticks. Thats it.....

Doug

spotanjo3

No, do not touch it. Just go to PSX emu:

epsxorig.gif

Select the config menu and then select a Game Pad. You will see this panel...

epsxorigcont.gif

To configure a key just click on a box and press the key or joystick/joypad button you want to use. If you use a joystick/joypad then it must be configured in your windows control panel for it to work.

Got it ? ;):D

Dug

Hey Rockman

Thanks for the tip but I really need driver options. I wasnt planning on using the controller for PSX even. If anyone knows of any, it would be hugely appreciated.

Dug

Dug

Hey AnAutisticDog

I had a look at the driversets on offer but they were only compatible with windows 98 or ME and stubbornly refuse to install in place of the native drivers for XP :(

Will keep on searching though, thanks for the heads up :)

Doug