some ps2 help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zionprophecy

Well i have Suikoden 2 loaded up on the ePSXe emulator....runs....very...very...FAST. So fast that i cant even make a name, or really read anything or soemthing. Problem is i cant access the wizard config thing anymore cause its whited out., actually, most of evrything is when i hit esc during the game to try and configure anything.
I mean from what i've read this is great that its so fast but its unplayable fast. Anyways. I want to load up my game controller and set this speed down a bit to normal, which i think is a very possible thing to do...but i dont know how or where to start. and to be honest i dont wanna g through the seting up process again.
Thanks ASAP would be great also, since im a sitting duck and i have a game tghats very playable! Thanks so much.

Jale

Make sure the FPS limit is enabled. Looks like your game is playing at 200 FPS, when the playable speed is 50 or 60.

zionprophecy

Yea the thing is i dont know what one is that , like i cant get to the wizard config screen. and during the game im not sure what box is the FPS lmit thing is.. sorry for the newb questions...ill get it soon though haha

Jale

Oh wait... PS2 and ePSXe? ePSXe is a PlayStation 1 emulator. If you are talking about PlayStation 1 emulator, go to the video configuration plugin. You'll find the FPS limit feature there.

zionprophecy

Edit: Wait i got it from the help here thanks a ton man!

Wow it runs very very smooth considering how scratched up the game is!

How can i get this to run smoother from configuring and downloading different plugins. I used the sticky up top to get start up with those plugins. Any others i should use?

hahah just realized i typed ps2 help instead of ps1 help....haha crap.
Is there a tutorial on how to get a ps2 emulator working? Download the right emulator ect.?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.