pSX v1.12 error

Elfen Lied

It seems much like ePSXe, pSX v1.12 is having trouble runnng the Playstation game Medievil (lest for me it is). I can do the first 3 stages with no problems but when i go to load the fourth stage, all i get is a picture of a disc with a exclaimation point, and it just stays there.

I think maybe its my disc, it is a copy, but it even does it with the proper version.

guess like i said in my thread concerning the ePSXe, ill just have to not play this game,

which sucks because i really like this game. its one of the first PS games i ever played.

spotanjo3

It seems much like ePSXe, pSX v1.12 is having trouble runnng the Playstation game Medievil (lest for me it is). I can do the first 3 stages with no problems but when i go to load the fourth stage, all i get is a picture of a disc with a exclaimation point, and it just stays there.

I think maybe its my disc, it is a copy, but it even does it with the proper version.

guess like i said in my thread concerning the ePSXe, ill just have to not play this game,

which sucks because i really like this game. its one of the first PS games i ever played.

Why don't you report to the psx author at his own site and his forum and tell him about it ? :)

spotanjo3

Solis,

No, it is best if he have a problem with the game then he should report it to the psx developer because it is still alive and the developer is work hard for us and it is not fair to ignore this emulator to try something else. You are not helping Elfen. Report it to him won't hurt. :)

Solis

Hello RockmanForte,

Yeah he can let pSX Author know about the problem but, in the mean time he can use another emulator. And besides just cause pSX Author knows about the problem does not mean he is going to fix it right away. Heck i think told him about the Castlevania Symphony Of The Night problems when the psx 1.3 was out and it's still not fixed. Come to think of it i told him about several bugs and he was not fixed one of them yet.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Hello RockmanForte,

Yeah he can let pSX Author know about the problem but, in the mean time he can use another emulator. And besides just cause pSX Author knows about the problem does not mean he is going to fix it right away. Heck i think told him about the Castlevania Symphony Of The Night problems when the psx 1.3 was out and it's still not fixed. Come to think of it i told him about several bugs and he was not fixed one of them yet.

Hello Solis! :D

You are right but sent the information to him doesn't mean he is going to fix it right away but it will be include to improvement as well as any games. I always report to any authors and play other emulators until the one is improvement. :)

Elfen Lied

@ Solis

i tried those emulators you suggested, same thing. I guess emulators just dont like that game.

Ill give letting the developers know about this issue a shot.

Im also trying to get my hands on another copy of the game to better test if it infact my disc causing the problem rather than the emulator/s

alternatively if there is an ISO of the game I might try that, but so far I have not found one.

Last edited: