Star Ocean 2 graphic problem!

Tsura

Okay, I'm back to annoy you again! I did a forum search, and there's nothing on this topic, so...

Star Ocean 2 on PSXeven, with the PEOPS GPU 1.17 graphics plugin, Eternal SPU sound plugin (Beta2 of course), and NRAGE 1.0.0.1 pad plugin.

Now, the problem is thusly. The very first battle I get into, once I destroy the monster and it begins fading away, PSXeven needs to close from an error. Not sure why this happens, but I'm betting it's a graphics problem.

Solis

hello Tsura,

What does the error say? Are you using Psxeven_v0.19? Is the Game Cd or CD Image good?
If It's A graphics problem try a different gpu plugin something other than pete's plugins.

Last edited:

Tsura

Of course I'm using PSXeven .19. The error itself is just a standard windows "I'm going to freak out now because this program did something that irks me" error. I don't know if this is a IMG problem, and I won't unless I try everything else. I'll try another plugin.

Tsura

I tried this "no plugin" emulator. After playing with it a bit, I've decided that this pSX emulator is very buggy. It doesn't recognize d or a, apparently.

Okay, it apparently doesn't recognize a LOT of keys...Nor does it known there's a bios and two memory cards in their respective folders. I have to browse for them everytime this thing starts up...Well, at least the game works. Thanks.

Last edited:

Solis

Did you go to File>configuration? It should remember the settings you selected if you go through the configuration screens.

Last edited: