parasite eve 2

rayano

hi everyone this my first post
i downloaded the game and tried to start playing using ePSXe and every time i run the game, i see a black screen and then it crashes to the desktop after a few moments,i dont know what im doing wrong
btw im a total emu noob
so anyway if you suggest any other emulators please tell me as soon as possible with details if you dont mind
thanks

Ryanfaescotland

It's probably a graphics plug-in problem. Try either tinkering with the settings on the one your using or downloading some others from where ever you got the current one from.

That-Cool-Guy

you should just try to use a different graphics plugin for ur ePSXe and if that doesnt work then try to get a different parasite eve2 file because the one u are using might be corrupt

rayano

i don't think its the video plugin because when i click on "test" it says pluging working correctly,i also think the files are fine because i could open the bin and cue folders with power iso without problems.
i also got a program called delta,i dont really know how it is related to ePSXe. but it was supposed to be some auto configuration tool,but it seemed to me like a different emulator.
please help me i need to play this game so much :(

rayano

hmm i just started the delta bios checker and when i opened the the bin files it first said out of memory and the second time it said "this is not a real bios file.could this be the reason?

Ryanfaescotland

The plug in may be working correctly but just not compatible with that game give another plug-in a try it can't hurt to try and it will eliminate that possiblility if it still doesn't work.