SNES9x brightness?

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Is there anyway to raise the gamma or brightness in this emulator? I can't find an option. This is an alt emulator to play games that don't work on ZSNES. Bsnes is okay, but I want a emulator with savestates. So you don't have to tell me to use that.

spotanjo3

Is there anyway to raise the gamma or brightness in this emulator? I can't find an option. This is an alt emulator to play games that don't work on ZSNES. Bsnes is okay, but I want a emulator with savestates. So you don't have to tell me to use that.

Yes, there is. Go to OPTIONS>Display Configuration>Output Image Processing.

You want a emulator with savestates ? Easy. After you load up your rom then click File>Save Game Position. After you savestate it and want to load your savestate... Go to File>Load Game Position.

BSNES is the best because it is accurate emulator exactly the same as real snes console so it do not have savestates because it is purpose to be the same as real snes but if you want to cheat then use SNES9X. It is better than ZSNES.

~RockmanForte

Spellsong

Gray Mage
I know how to use savestates, and I don't see any options there that tell me about brightness.

Last edited: