NINTENDO DS EMULATION HELO

Sasuke64

I intend to play Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 and Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu. I have the roms and the bios. Which emulator should I use? I came across eNDryptS Advanced 1.2. Do i need to encrypt the roms i have? Which emulator should i use? Please give me detailed instructions from the scratch as to how i could play those games. List all the files needed and detailed instructions of what i should do to play those games. Thank you!

Jale

The current NO$GBA doesn't require ROM encryption, so you can boot the ROM easily.

Sasuke64

I did boot the rom.. i also have the bios.. but it says "Could not read the data. Turn off the power card and reinsert the DS card" in the second screen below with a dbz background. The title sceen is visible in the first screen at the top. I cant play please help me!

Jale

You need to change the save type since it's not preconfigured yet, just like the GBA. Go to Options --> Emulation Setup. On the NDS Cartridge Backup Media group, click on the drop-down box and test with each one until you find the correct one.