NO$GBA 2.4b released!

spotanjo3

Re: NO$GBA 2.4c released!

Load .nds game you have first then go to OPTION menu. :)

Last edited:

blackfither

why wen i play naruto rpg2:chidori vs resengan i cant do any jutsu but when i do i am stuck and when i defet an enemy i get a blank screen plyzzz help my i want to play that game i like naruto plyzz help my someon

spotanjo3

why wen i play naruto rpg2:chidori vs resengan i cant do any jutsu but when i do i am stuck and when i defet an enemy i get a blank screen plyzzz help my i want to play that game i like naruto plyzz help my someon

Use 2.4c and it is some bugs in it so you will have to wait for the next version. Or use iDeaS version playing it just fine. :)

blackfither

and did u play that game to if your naruto fan can u tell my where can i download naruto ds game like nija council 3 and so on

Krisis

Just a Krisis...
use the google.com for it is your friend.

Ok your helping alot of people i thought maybe i should ask aswell. I am wondering if there is a tut or guide for the WiFi compatibility. Because i honestly dont care about actually playing i just want to get into WiFi (im playing Naruto Shippuden 5 or w/e).

So...

1. Is there a guide to the WiFi or a readme file i can read that explains the WiFi and how to use it?
2. Does the WiFi actually work? Meaning can i go into the WiFi network or at least battle my friend who also has the emulator?
3. Yeah thats it. Please let me know ^^

spotanjo3

Ok your helping alot of people i thought maybe i should ask aswell. I am wondering if there is a tut or guide for the WiFi compatibility. Because i honestly dont care about actually playing i just want to get into WiFi (im playing Naruto Shippuden 5 or w/e).

So...

1. Is there a guide to the WiFi or a readme file i can read that explains the WiFi and how to use it?
2. Does the WiFi actually work? Meaning can i go into the WiFi network or at least battle my friend who also has the emulator?
3. Yeah thats it. Please let me know ^^

1: No, you can't use it.. Not yet: http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

2: Look above number 1

3: Yeah, that's about it. Please let me know if you understand it. ^-^;

gforce75

Cloud
Appecriate the advice. I'm about to dl a GBA emulator and wondering what was the best. Options look well configured.