mouse controller plugin...? FPS

ll Re4per ll

Goonies Never Say Die!
does anyone know of a good or working mouse plugin that would be good for goldeneye or perfect dark? one where i could use my mouse to aim and shoot and the keyboard to move around.
i think i found one once but i dont think it ever worked, or i couldnt get it to work, something like that.

ll Re4per ll

Goonies Never Say Die!
hmmm......well i think i found a mouse plugin but does anyone know how to properly configure it so it works well. i got it so the aim is controled by the mouse but it is still very screwy. the y axis goes really fast while the x barely goes at all and has a center return point or something.
can anyone help me?
does anyone have pre-configured settings for the mouse. using N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.80a for controller plugin.

ll Re4per ll

Goonies Never Say Die!
for the mouse? i tried that and i couldnt even get in the game on Perfect Dark cuz the menu was flipping and moving way fast. if i can actually get in the game will the aiming be fixed or wacked out still?

Jale

Playing with the mouse is very difficult IMHO. You need to adjust the sensitivity and movements according to your needs, but you'll never get the same comfort like any PC FPS game.