Castlevania II little glitch

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hi before i post this here i 've searched a little bit around the net for a while seeing and reading a lot of faqs and no one has this. I am glad i am one from a few that know this. I am talking about Simon 's quest

You can arrive at LARUBA MANSION by the point where you get the SILK BAG in the graveyard just pound the undead hands and then let a blob follow you , and you should try and find the right time to let it pound you in the highest point of the jump and you will land on the two blocks that are impossible to land by just jumping.OK from there jump or head left and you find yourself in LARUBA MANSION.

I just wanted to tell this to the people since no other site or faq site has this.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Thanks

I would also like to point out the truth about the red crystal as i 've seen people think it's only used to make the tornado appear at the right place.

I can say that the game can be beaten without the tornado but not without the red crystal cause it's use is needed to break the two last blocks before you enter the BRIDGE that brings you to DRACULA 'S CASTLE , if you try breaking them with the blue crystal and with all the items they cannot be broken.

This is my opinion about the red crystal.

Zach

This doesn't belong in General Chat, I've moved it to General Gaming.
Please be more mindful in the future, thanks.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Okay i will keep this in mind by the way i forgot something here

You doesn't need the tornado at all.
Why?
Because you can jump from at the high jump in Camilla Cemetery, the games makes you think it's impossible to jump but when you find the right time and push both forward + up at your control pad Simon will launch a holy water and will jump on top of the wall.

Sorry for misposting :) , i thought we can tell everything in general chat anyway the other glitches i will post into GENERAL GAMING.

So you can make LARUBA MANSION before BODLEY MANSION this way or the other way which is the one i said earlier.

Last edited:

Zach

General chat is for everything not related to gaming and emulation. That's why you don't see many posts there too.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I want to document all my findings with the appropiate photos i 've made.

So here is the first Castlevania Glitch 1

Okay the first and second one tell you that you can make LARUBA before BODLEY MANSION , this way the game makes you think you don't need the red crystal at all but the other three images shows you why you are wrong.

The only thing that i haven't found out yet is what DRACULA RING does , but i guess it's just needed to enter Dracula's castle since in doing the game without glitches it's the fifth element while doing the game with glitches is the fourth or third element depending on what mansion you do first BRAHM or LARUBA.

If anyone knows what DRACULA RING does , if it in fact does something please post his idea here if he/she don't mind.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I want to document all my findings with the appropiate photos i 've made.

Okay the first and second one tell you that you can make LARUBA before BODLEY MANSION , this way the game makes you think you don't need the red crystal at all but the other three images shows you why you are wrong.

The only thing that i haven't found out yet is what DRACULA RING does , but i guess it's just needed to enter Dracula's castle since in doing the game without glitches it's the fifth element while doing the game with glitches is not the last element depending on what mansion you do first

If anyone knows what DRACULA RING does , if it in fact does something please post his idea here if he/she don't mind. :D

Last edited:

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
Uhmm...you didn't have to double-post just to edit out the "Glitch #1" part you know...

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Of course i know but i messed a little bit at imageshack.us , that's why said the reason sorry for double posting :)