FF8 Save Game Request!

Zecandyman

I use ePSXe to run FF8 and long story short just after I got to disc 4 i lost the save game.
Does anyone have a memory card file, .mcd format plz, that they could possibly share?

Even if the save is on disc 3 somewhere, its better than me having to start all over again :S. thanks in advance, and if you think u shouldn't share your one cos ur characters r weak or sumfin dw bout it, i can just use cheats to max them out, i only wanna play to see what the storyline is, not for the challenge.

Solis

I forgot to tell you, you can use it on epsxe. Go to Config>Memcard>Select.
Select the Final Fantasy 8.gme and then you can copy it to your epsxe memory card using the RunBios feature. Wait until memory & cd player. select memory. Then just copy the file over.

Last edited:

Zecandyman

bugger. the problem wasn't that the save game wouldn't work its that the ROM for disc 4 that i have is a different version to 1-3 (i think). when i run disc 4 it does not see the save game file. but it does see the save game file in disc 1-3. im just gonna search for other roms.

Zach

You won't find much looking for ROMS.. Try looking for ISO's instead. CD systems do not have ROMS