Game problem

graver

Playing on a PSX emulator sure has a lot of problems :glare:

Anyway, so there's a game called Lunar: Silver Star story (in case anyone knows it). I found a torrent and downloaded the game, but on the 3rd screen (of the game, in the very beginning) everything went pitch black but I was still able to go to the status/options menu and "see it" (meaning that everything else was dark except the menu) :dry:

So I thought it was a problem with the torrent, and I went and got the original game. And lo and behold, the same problem happened, now I'm starting to think that the problem is because of the video plugin. But since I played about 4 games with the same plugins perfectly, I'm not so sure :excl:

Did anyone have this problem before (in any game)? anyone? ideas?

Last edited:

Solis

It could be a number of things from plugins to the emulator your using.

The Best graphics plugin is peopsoft 1.17, but its just the regular psx
graphics. Try using that plugin.

It may also be the emulator with are you using? Try a different one.

Maxdknife

It could be a number of things from plugins to the emulator your using.

The Best graphics plugin is peopsoft 1.17, but its just the regular psx
graphics. Try using that plugin.

It may also be the emulator with are you using? Try a different one.

haven't seen you before, heh.

i agree with the trying a different emulator. personally, i use epsxe.

graver

I AM using epsxe :happy:

It worked fine when I downloaded PSXeven but now I have another problem, the memorycard or the "emulator saving" states are not working at all!! :confused:

I've tried after I saved in the beginning of the game, but when I closed the emulator it was gone. So I tried several times and it was the same, even if I didn't exit the saved game wouldn't be there :excl:

:glare:

Uh......never mind, I fixed that problem

Last edited:

graver

:excl:

Ok, the problem isn't fixed at all. While the memory card works, the save and load function doesn't

Anyone has an idea?

Oh hell, I got that one too

Last edited:

graver

:confused:

It did it again, when I exited the game the savestates were gone :excl:

Arrgh :dry:

But when I went to the "states" folder, it had both saved states

Last edited:

Solis

Graver you can't use the savestates from epsxe. You have to save to the memory card then copy the memory card file to the PSXeven_v0.19>memcards folder. Start up Psxeven_v0.19 and go to tools>memory manager select browse pick your memory card.

graver

Well, I got my savestates (Load state ---> Browse) but now I still can't use the savestate function to save my game :mad:

Oh well