Simpsons Quotes

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Homer:

I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here.

Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.

Oh, so they have internet on computers now!

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems.

Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, good night.

Marge: Bart! I don't know where you pick up such foul language.
Homer On Phone With Moe: Yeah Moe that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Skinner:

Order, order. Do you kids wanna be like the real UN or do you just wanna squabble and waste time?

Children, I couldn't help monitoring you conversation. There's no mystery about Willie. Why, he simply disappeared. Now, let's have no more curiosity about this bizarre cover-up.

Hello, Simpson. I'm riding the bus today because Mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it.

Groundskeeper Willie:

That's the last time you'll slap your Willie around!

Leonard Nimoy:

Hello, I'm Leonard Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Waz@Oct 28 2003, 01:09 PM
Ralph Wiggum: Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
that's my one, i say that one :angry:

Then we figured out we could park them in front of the tv. That's how I was raised and I turned out tv.
- Homer

The Hedgehog

RicersSimpsons_professor.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Jay@Oct 28 2003, 11:11 PM
We've already had that one, shithat.

shithat
Good comeback!

And why assume that me calling you shithat is a sign of offense? I just think you're being a shithat.

J

Jet Set Willy

Let's just all forget this and eat Badger's birthday cake while he's not looking.

J

Jet Set Willy

That's why you have to eat the cake while it's not looking. Hah, you thought I meant Badger?

J

Jet Set Willy

I'd say "enough" and go read something else on the Internet.

hitmonlee

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel
-Homer

and that entire epsiode where homer starts an internet company is very quotable
or when he makes that web page which is all just animated .gifs

i love homer