No$GBA emulator question

Rakuji

So I'm playing my game blah blah blah, everything works fine. It's just that the game play or (fps) is really really slow. anyway to fix this problem? or do I just need to play it like this? It's not that it plays so slow that I can't play it. It just plays slower then I would like it to. Or so to speak it doesn't play like I think it should. I guess it could be that the emulator is still new, or just not up to par. But Please hook me up with an answer or please direct me to where I can get the answer.

Thanx

spotanjo3

So I'm playing my game blah blah blah, everything works fine. It's just that the game play or (fps) is really really slow. anyway to fix this problem? or do I just need to play it like this? It's not that it plays so slow that I can't play it. It just plays slower then I would like it to. Or so to speak it doesn't play like I think it should. I guess it could be that the emulator is still new, or just not up to par. But Please hook me up with an answer or please direct me to where I can get the answer.

Thanx

It could be that the emulator is still new. Please wait for more versions to come. :) Be patient, ok ? ;)

Rakuji

That's what I figured that the emulator may still be just a little to new. I don't mind waiting for the updated versions, was wondering if anyone else had the problem and either fix it or just ignoring.