pcsx2 full speed played smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i'm sick of getting flooded with PM's with people asking me "How do you make PCSX2 run faster" So I'm just going to post this PM to shut everyone up. Okay yes PCSX2 has made unsuccessfull progress so far but over 51% of the games are playable right now specially Resident of Evil 4. Okay now you can't just blame the emulator. Your system components has 59.5% in this too, okay now the FPS for a Playstation 2 console is 60FPS (NTSC) and 50FPS(PAL) PAL version games has better graphics then NTSC. If you want the FPS close to a PS2 console then I reccommend you get these computer components
Core 2 Duo E6300 1,83 GHz (overclock it if you must)
1 GB RAM (At least for stabability) 2 GB RAM if you have Windows Vista
Geforce nVidia at least the 4 series
Sound Blaster Xi-Fi

Speed isn't the only thing, if your game is fast but its not running smoothly then what should you do well I highly reccommed that if you want extra smoothness then get nVidia Geforce 7 series GTO, GT,GTS,and GTX if you want to REALLY smooth but i reccommend you just get GT and GTS versions There are two games that run EXTREMELY fast. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X even a AMD Opteron 165 can reach up to 85-120FPS! I highly recommend you use FPS limiter if the FPS is surpassed 70 FPS!

Last edited:
FFX will run 60-200FPS (FPS Limiter reccommended) if you have a new Core 2 Duo computer and you suddenlly decide to download PCSX2 ISO's then don't be suprised if your FPS is running low. Its because you have a intergrated video card and if your those n00bs that don't know what a intergrated video card is then heres the definition: A video card that shares memory with the computer. Get a dedicated video card. Heres the definition: A video card that has its own memory and doesn'y share with the CPU. If your those n00bs that are desperate to play PCSX2 and doesn't have a ps2 then go buy one! all those components will cost ya' $2500 rounded up! and a ps2 $124 and a ps2 can play ALL the ps2 games. I on the other hand already have a Playstation 3 ( I don't play games on it though) And today i just ordered a DELL XPS 710 H2C computer with these specs:
Core 2 Extreme 2,66GHz (overclock to 3,2GHz factory overclocked)
4 GB RAM
500 GB Storage
windows vista home prenium
Dual nVidia Geforce 8800 Ultra
Sound Blaster Xi-Fi

So i can surpass the original FPS of a ps2 and i can also surpass the smoothness of a ps2! Please note that the computer i bought costed me
$7059 .59 canadian dollars.

I don't care i get like $3000 a month so yeah

Last edited:

Zach

Ok... ignoring the fact I had to move this to the proper forum..

Who are you again? and why is everyone PM'ing you to ask this?

okay first off all i'm getting flooded with these messages second of all i get at least 5-7PM's a day from PCSX2 freaks asking me how they can make games fast but good news! pcsx2 is gonna release a new version that uses x64 operating systems and multiplies fps for the other games with bugs so more games would be fully(I mean ultra smooth)playable on my system with that version. Unfortunately, there is yet to be quad core support in pcsx2, but mines a overclocked system:( In my case playing games on a PC is more fun then playing a console

Last edited:

Zach

....Last chance to prove you're not some kind of bot stuck in repeat. All you've gone about is PM's & PCSX2 and seemingly other random comments

Last edited:

gguild303

In your nightmare
okay i'm sick of getting flooded with PM's with people asking me "How do you make PCSX2 run faster" So I'm just going to post this PM to shut everyone up. Okay yes PCSX2 has made unsuccessfull progress so far but over 51% of the games are playable right now specially Resident of Evil 4. Okay now you can't just blame the emulator. Your system components has 59.5% in this too, okay now the FPS for a Playstation 2 console is 60FPS (NTSC) and 50FPS(PAL) PAL version games has better graphics then NTSC. If you want the FPS close to a PS2 console then I reccommend you get these computer components
Sound Blaster Xi-Fi

Speed isn't the only thing, if your game is fast but its not running smoothly then what should you do well I highly reccommed that if you want extra smoothness then get nVidia Geforce 7 series GTO, GT,GTS,and GTX if you want to REALLY smooth but i reccommend you just get GT and GTS versions There are two games that run EXTREMELY fast. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X even a AMD Opteron 165 can reach up to 85-120FPS! I highly recommend you use FPS limiter if the FPS is surpassed 70 FPS!

Okay first of all a Core 2 Duo 1,83 can only reach 20-40fps meaning that its decent speed, second a graphic's card is not needed for the smoothness of the game, a graphic's card is used for enabling bilnears so that the game play looks better, you do not require a Geforce 7 series you can also use a Geforce 6 series and the graphics will still look fine. And which AMD Opteron 165 are you talking about single core or dual core. PCSX2 development team has not developed Quad Core Support YET which means even if you play PCSX2 with a Dual Core it'll be unstabilized and only two core will be in use, which means the two other cores and not being used.

Last edited:

gguild303

In your nightmare
okay first off all i'm getting flooded with these messages second of all i get at least 5-7PM's a day from PCSX2 freaks asking me how they can make games fast but good news! pcsx2 is gonna release a new version that uses x64 operating systems and multiplies fps for the other games with bugs so more games would be fully(I mean ultra smooth)playable on my system with that version. Unfortunately, there is yet to be quad core support in pcsx2, but mines a overclocked system:( In my case playing games on a PC is more fun then playing a console

Even if your systems clocked you still can still enable the Quad Core option and when you said in my case playing games on PC is more fun the playing a console, doesn't that mean your playing them illegally? But your banned..........

Ryanfaescotland

Good call but why would some-one create a bot to distribute that information? It doesn't even link to sex sites :(

gguild303

In your nightmare
What I was thinking.
Why spend $2500 when you can buy a Playstation 2 that is only a value of $124. Pkraider123 you did a idiotic thing by spending all that money on that rig.($5000). Why purchase a quad core when theres no quad core support? Your other two cores are pratically useless.

gguild303

In your nightmare
FFX will run 60-200FPS (FPS Limiter reccommended) if you have a new Core 2 Duo computer and you suddenlly decide to download PCSX2 ISO's then don't be suprised if your FPS is running low. Its because you have a intergrated video card and if your those n00bs that don't know what a intergrated video card is then heres the definition: A video card that shares memory with the computer. Get a dedicated video card. Heres the definition: A video card that has its own memory and doesn'y share with the CPU. If your those n00bs that are desperate to play PCSX2 and doesn't have a ps2 then go buy one! all those components will cost ya' $2500 rounded up! and a ps2 $124 and a ps2 can play ALL the ps2 games. I on the other hand already have a Playstation 3 ( I don't play games on it though) And today i just ordered a DELL XPS 710 H2C computer with these specs:
Core 2 Extreme 2,66GHz (overclock to 3,2GHz factory overclocked)
4 GB RAM
500 GB Storage
windows vista home prenium
Dual nVidia Geforce 8800 Ultra
Sound Blaster Xi-Fi

So i can surpass the original FPS of a ps2 and i can also surpass the smoothness of a ps2! Please note that the computer i bought costed me
$7059 .59 canadian dollars.

I don't care i get like $3000 a month so yeah
Ignoring the fact that you said you get $3000 a month and yes, FFX (Final Fantasy X) does reach 50-200(average FPS is like 125) though thats during the menu's and logo's. Ingame speed will be a Average FPS of 90.(And thank you Zach for removing him from the forums). I'm a little tad suspicious that all he wants to do is show off his rig. (The fact that I don't care).

gguild303

In your nightmare
Sound Blaster Xi-Fi

And no, I do not agree that PAL has better Graphics MTSC. But really, it doesn't really effect the graphics. Its all has to do with region. No! PCSX2 development team has done a outstanding proggress beyond youR imagination. You try emulating a game console that has a multi-core proccessor. RE4 is not doing so well, KH and FFX are. There are major slow downs in some area's and some graphics missing in some areas that have polygons.

Last edited:

gguild303

In your nightmare
THE BOT IS BACK HES BACK OMG HES BACK
someone please stop him

i think or hes a double poster

Fuck you antihelper(no offence) . I'm not a bot and is it allowed in the forums to double post? For evidence you can even read my profile. Yeesh.

Last edited:

montpics

This thread turned useless as thread poster was gone. Time to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.