NOGBA HACKING POKEMON DIAMOND&PEARL

barkhad

Banned
untitled324234242ie2.png

hi guys i cheated in pokemon diamond

Last edited:

Zach

Please don't post useless stuff like this. Like you so diligently pointed out, we are a lot older than you and these kinds of things don't excite us anymore. We're trying to keep a community built around intelligent conversation & helping each other out here.

Also, I've noticed you use a lot of CAPS in your posts. There is no need for that as well, just use good spelling and grammar and you'll fit in nicely. CAPS is considered yelling on the 'net, which as you know is considered rude.

barkhad

Banned
YOU HAVE HACK INTO IT BY USING A CERTAIN HACKING PROGRAM. NOGBA IS NOT CAPABLE OF USING CHEATS SO INSTEAD YOU HAVE TO HACK UNTIL THE AUTHOR OF NOGBA MAKES CHEAT ABLE TO WORK.

spotanjo3

barkhad,

Read this:

Also, I've noticed you use a lot of CAPS in your posts. There is no need for that as well, just use good spelling and grammar and you'll fit in nicely. CAPS is considered yelling on the 'net, which as you know is considered rude.

Please don't do that, ok ? :)

karthick remo

well actually, there r many things you must do first to make the hack work...... but still i tell you the two main programes to do the hack...... it's ("No$GBA to VBA" and "pokesave")....... its quite hard to explain the method but there is a video in youtube which tells you how to use it step by step.....

here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJuxzOaRwgY

Last edited:

Majinonifox1

well actually, there r many things you must do first to make the hack work...... but still i tell you the two main programes to do the hack...... it's ("No$GBA to VBA" and "pokesave")....... its quite hard to explain the method but there is a video in youtube which tells you how to use it step by step.....

here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJuxzOaRwgY

I'm trying to get it done on my computer and it wont work. I keep getting these weird symbols instead of the info on the pokesav. How do I fix that?

Last edited:

Rendlog82

The video isnt working...i followed the little explination in the decription and i did everything it said but it just dosent work i put in what i want in pokesav and nothing changes in game

karthick remo

I'm trying to get it done on my computer and it wont work. I keep getting these weird symbols instead of the info on the pokesav. How do I fix that?

after you hacked the file, you must rename it to the original name of the other one.....and delete away the old saved file( but for safty, you keep the old file in other folder just in case if the hacked file is corrupted or it dosen't work.....but usually it works):)

spotanjo3

Why do you need to hack it ? no$gba 2.4b solved the .sav problem for this game so you do not need to hack it anymore.

spotanjo3

no$gba 2.4c

Yes, see ? You need to set it to 512kbytes and yes, it is clean rom and unpatch and the save did work! Boy, am I right! :D

53q3yc8.jpg

4vs3lmc.jpg

6ch8zn8.jpg

Monroe<3.

yo, can someone post a step by step guide on the programs needed etc, i watched the youtube vid but it is hard to read and follow...

thx guys...

mayb if the topic author could do a step by step guide? yeh?

Monroe.

Monroe<3.

Sorry i didnt see Rockmans posts about it being fixed in 2.4b... never the less i ams till having trouble getting them to work... hints anyone?

spotanjo3

Sorry i didnt see Rockmans posts about it being fixed in 2.4b... never the less i ams till having trouble getting them to work... hints anyone?

No, it's 2.4c. The 2.4c just released yesterday. If you did have patch rom and patch .sav then you will have to delete patch both patch rom and patch .sav and download unpatch rom and try again. Mine is unpatch rom and unpatch .sav :)