Problem with Epsxe

nisallik

Trying to play Front Mission 3... which this is my first time using epsxe.

I've read many of the faqs but couldn't find an answer.

I'm having problems trying to find a good bin to iso converter, seeing that none of the isos work at all.... but the bin itself works. Not sure if there is any difference in using the bin or iso, but when I run the bin it is really sluggish.... Goes fine for about 5 seconds then it gets a huge lagspike.

Problem with the Bin? Need to change it to an ISO? If so, anyone know a good program to do it with.... using Bin2Iso which doesn't seem to do the job well.

Thanks.... got to go to work, I'll check back later.

Zach

The format of your CD image shouldn't matter as long as the program loading it supports reading it, which it does since you are able to load it.

Are you sure your problems aren't due to other settings, or an underpowered system?

g0d53nd

its ur settings im pretty sure, but it also sounds like a underpowerd computer.. What are ur computer specs?

also i belive Epsxe allows Iso,Bin, and IMG so you wouldnt have to convert it anyways.

also the Graphic Plug in and its settings would help to

pedro Abreu

loquitozamora
es primera vez que yo utilizo el emulador ePSPe, yo instale el programa y todo lo demas, he logrado que me salge el juego de Alien Trilogy, pero no logro que me salgan otros juegos, como CAPCOM o GTC africa, etc.
Que debo hacer?

Is the firts time that I use the Emulator, ePSPe, I intalled every thing but only I can get one game, Alien Trlogy, another game like CAPCOM and GTC africa I can't get it
What can I do?

Last edited:

Jale

ePSPe? We're talking about ePSXe. And please, write in English only.

Nisallik, don't try to boot any ISO with ePSXe's Boot ISO command. Mount it with Daemon-Tools.